The New Office helps companies adapt their workplace technology to the changing world around them. This means opening the flow of information between people and systems, supporting employees in how and where they contribute the most, eliminating barriers to productivity, and connecting people to foster community and loyalty.
With a laser-like focus on NetSuite and a highly disciplined delivery approach, The New Office has established itself as one of NetSuite’s leading implementation and integration partners. The TNO team is passionate about customer success, has a positive, can-do attitude, emphasizes collaboration, and is building a great company in a rapidly growing space.
- NetLedger launches as a web-based accounting tool
- NetLedger rebrands as NetSuite, to reflect massive extensions in the capability of the application
- Dean Dzurilla launches and co-founds Xolved, a NetSuite solution provider
- NetSuite becomes a publicly traded company
- Dean Dzurilla launches The New Office, a different kind of NetSuite consultancy focused on helping companies adapt to the changing world around them
- First full-time consultants are hired; behind the scenes Muv is in the making—directed by Chief Architect, Art Ardolino
- Substantial client wins help TNO grow
- The New Office expands its NetSuite portfolio to include NetSuite ecommerce and NetSuite Development services
- Muv is officially launched at NetSuite SuiteWorld 2012
- The New Office continues to grow by hiring only the best, pushing NetSuite to its limits, and being picky about companies we work with
- Business Strategy
- Web Services